Thursday 6 May 2010

Personalized Cakes .

































NOTE:
1- Pan types are round, square & heart-shaped.
2- All cakes will be covered with Buttercream Icing.
3- Edible Images starts from RM12-RM25.
4- Additional RM4 for cakes covered with Chocolate Ganache.
5- All prices stated are inclusive of decorations using Buttercream Icing.
6- 2D mould cakes start from RM130 for 2kg+.
7- Small toys/figurines are available. Please inquire
.


NEW PRICES for personalized "Big Cakes":
1) Rich Butter cake = RM70 (1.5kg) / RM105 (2kg)
2)Chocolate Moist cake = RM 80 (1.5kg) /RM115 (2.3kg)
3) Marble cake = RM80 (
1.5kg )RM110 (2kg)
4) Orange cake = RM80 (1.5kg) / RM110 (2kg)








































'' The Beatles!''


















Baby shower for Girl & Boy!




1kg butter cake

2kg Hari Raya cake





























"Thomas in Shaped Mould"
"Noy's Engagement"




"Irynna's Birthday"





"Heart-shaped Mold"





"Happy b'day to 1-year old IKHA!"




Thomas Edible 1kg cake plus cupcakes!
''Be My Valentine Cake''

"M.U. Cake"

"Barbie Edible Image"



''Salina's Wedding Cake''




Ben10 cake & 1 year old Birthday cake (Choc Moist cakes)

"1.5kg Choc Moist with Strawberries"

12 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ikha's birthday cake, and the cupcakes was delicious!!! thank you!!!

Myra's Cupcakes ,Kelana Jaya said...

Hi rina...indeed Ikha is so cute!! I was happy to work on the cake looking at her cute face on it!! glad you like it...tqvm for the compliments

Anonymous said...

Hi!I was looking through your colletion of birthday cakes and I can see you can have almost any pitures(cartoon characters) on the cake. So I have a request if you can make a specific cartoon character for my daughter's birthday in mid Jan 2011. She is at the moment CRAZY about this Japanese character called Purikiwa. I dont think its very common in Malaysia. I can mail you the picture because its not easy to find one on the net unless you type using Japanese character. If it is possible then we shall proceed with the booking. Thanks!!
-Alya

Anonymous said...

Hi its me again, Alya. Actually I just found out 'Purikiwa' in English is called 'Heartcatch Precure'. SO if you image google it, you can have some idea how they look like.

-Alya

Myra's Cupcakes ,Kelana Jaya said...

hi alya,,do email us the picture and details of your order ya! tq

Anonymous said...

Hi Izma, just wanna say ' Thank You ' Hariz Iqbal's cake was amazing. It looks so beautiful and delicious. Thank you so much for making our day's & event so meaningful to all of us :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Izma, just wanna say ' Thank You ' Hariz Iqbal's cake was amazing. It looks so beautiful and delicious. Thank you so much for making our day's & event so meaningful to all of us :)

_ Hamisah _

Happiness vs Depression said...

Dear Myra, I woul like to order a birthday cake for my daughter for her 1 year old birthday and she likes the green alien in the toy story. Would you be abloe to make one?

Liew said...

hi, my son gonna be 1 yr old soon, pls qoute for me a bday cake something like the toy animals cake (i dun wana put toy but put 3D instead). pls reply.

Anonymous said...

Hi Myra's mom, I was wondering if you could make a cake with the shape of No 2. Its for my 2 years old daughter's birthday. If yes, may I know what's the price. Thanks!

Myra's Cupcakes ,Kelana Jaya said...

Hi,,,do contact us via email (myracupcakes@gmail.com) or watsapp me at 0122916353,,thanx and hope to hear frm you